- The antigen rapid test is free of charge for all German residents at least once a week.
- We now also test young people & children from 6 years!
- To avoid false positives, please do not consume cola, coffee or chocolate in the immediate run-up and also do not smoke.
- Directions and information on public transport & parking can be found here
- Booking an appointment via our website is desirable, but not mandatory. Please expect waiting times without an appointment.
If you have symptoms, please do NOT come to the test centre! Please contact your family doctor or the medical on-call service (without area code) 116 117. In emergencies, please dial 112.
Smoking is strictly prohibited on the entire premises!
The mouth-nose protection (mask) is only to be taken off on instruction and is to be worn on the entire grounds!
- Print out, fill in and sign the consent form and bring it with you.
- Bring identity card / registration certificate / passport
- Please put on mouth-nose protection / FFP2 mask & disinfect hands when checking in.
- Check in at reception, pay attention to the guidance system and follow the staff
- Testing takes place in the spacious gymnasium under strict hygienic conditions.
- We will send you the test result conveniently and automatically by e-mail. Alternatively, you can have the result handed out to you on site after approx. 20 minutes. Please wait in the covered outdoor area (please make sure you are dressed appropriately for the weather).